Football is a game of skills and it is played between two teams to score as many goals as possible. Each football team consists of eleven players and some of them play the role of defenders that actually stops the ball hit by opposition player from going into the goal post. It requires sharp defending skills in order to become a good football defender. Let us look at best defenders in the world of soccer from 2005-10.
1. John Terry: An Englishman, who is considered to be one of the best football defender who has sharp skills with vast experience and he can fool any attacker to defend the ball from going into the goal post. John Terry is said to be the best defender of the world.
2. Vidic: Another strong defender who can stay still between the ball and goal post and can defend the ball with pure skills and better footwork. His dribbling capability is also a considerable one to earn him the rank in best defender’s list.
3. Marquez: A Mexican football player is so strong with his football defending capability as he can defend all balls coming towards net.
4. Maldini: An Italian that actually helped Italy to win the world cup title with his defending capability and has blocked many goal scoring chances created by the opponents.
A game of soccer is played between two teams, each side having eleven players. Soccer is a game of dribbling, tackling, and passing, shooting and scoring maximum number of goals in a football game to win the game. Without any of this technique, you can’t become a best football player in the world. It has been said that, even if you have good dribbling techniques, it won’t count if you doesn’t have the ability to shoot the ball into the goal-post. From your posture to your foot angle does matter in your success of scoring a goal.
The art of shooting a ball depends on two aspects. The first is Position of the ball in the ground as well as way of striking a ball. In order to shoot the ball from the ground, you have to keep your eyes on the ground. The volleys can be played in the mid-air and it requires the sills of jumping at the right time with the kick. Another method of shooting is called half-volley or semi-volley. In semi-volley, player shoots a ball when ball is in the motion of falling onto the ground and while falling, it is shooting by a player. The art of shooting requires real precision to convert it into the goal else ball can go anywhere.
Football is a team game where two teams compete with each other to score more number of goals in the match to win the match. Each team has eleven players playing on the ground and one of them plays a role of goal-keeper. This game is an art of dibbling, tackling, passing and shooting the ball into a goal-post in order to score a goal. Shooting is one of the very important skills for becoming a good soccer player. Let us look at some of the best football shooters of 2005-10 in the world.
1. David Beckham: One of the best football shooters world has ever seen. His shooting capability has measure a solid accuracy. He can swing the ball in any direction and can shot the ball wherever he wants. In one instance, he shot the ball directly into the goal-post from the half-line mark of the ground.
2. Ronaldinho: This Brazilian plays all the art of football to its perfection. With having one of the best dribbling and tackling techniques, he is also known to be the best shooter of the football whose free-kicks are marked to be one of the best in the world.
3. Christiano Ronaldo: A Portugese whose is a best dribbler and one of the best shooters in the current world. With his dual ability, he has converted many opportunities into the goals.
4. Steven Gerrard: An Englishman who can play the football at its best and with his free-kicks, he has made into the list of best football shooters.
Soccer is a game of dribbling and passing the ball, creating goal opportunities and scoring a goal in order to win the match. The game that is also known as football is played between two teams and each side can have eleven players playing in a team. The most important player of this game is none other than Goalie or Goal-keeper who stands at the goal-post to save the ball from going into the goal post and not allowing opponent players to score a goal. Soccer Goalie is the only player in the entire game who is allowed to touch the ball with hands. Rest others can play the ball with foot, head or chest.
Being a soccer goalie is a tough task as it requires lots of skills. Apart from learning the dribbling, passing and other skills required by other players, goalie also needs to learn to stop the ball from going into the goal post. It is very important for him to keep his eye on the ball as ball comes into the goal scoring area. If a goalie can scare an opponent to play a wrong shot, it is said that the job is well done. It is always important for a goalie to keep his calm and nerve while the ball comes to him. He is the last one of the team who can stop an opponent form scoring.
Soccer is a game of passing and dribbling the ball and scoring maximum number of goals to win a game. The game is played between two sides, each side having maximum eleven players playing on the soccer ground. A goal-keeper or a goalie is the last player of the team who can stop an opponent from sending a ball into the goal post and scoring a goal. Let us look at some of the best goal-keepers in the 2005-10 world of soccer.
1. Gianluigi Buffon: This Italian is the best goal-keeper in the world and he was the one who stopped Zizu’s header in 2006 world cup final to stop France from winning a game and helped Italy to lift the world cup by stopping the balls while the game was in its last stag of penalty shootout.
2. Peter Czech: A Czech Republican who is currently paying from the football club Chelsea is one of the best goal-keepers who have a record of 855 minutes without conceding a goal. He is known to be Chelsea and Czech Republic’s best ever goal keeper.
3. Edwin Van Der SAR: A Dutch captain who is also playing in the football club Manchester United has done his duty to its best by scoring countless numbers of goals.